Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The Adventures of Penny - Final


You will find my completed comic book titled "The Adventures of Penny" in the EPUB format (used for ebooks) at the following link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxV48sBfXMm5SjBHREZmY3U2TUE

I had to upload it to Google Drive because for some reason I couldn't upload files to blogger (Still trying to figure this out. Seems kind of crazy that you can only upload images and video files. I have to be missing something!)

I made these files available to anyone with the link so there shouldn't be any issues with you viewing them in terms of privacy settings.


In case you can't few the EPUB, I uploaded a .PDF of The Adventures of Penny at the following link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxV48sBfXMm5UkY1RlFXSExUSXc

This version is a bit compressed. I think my settings upon export from InDesign weren't quite right here.

I used the font called SMACK ATTACK BB from Blambot Comics.

Works Cited: 

"Blambot Comic Fonts & Lettering." Blambot Comic Fonts & Lettering. BlamBot, n.d. Web. 23 Apr. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment